Jun 13, 2015

The Enigmatic Guardian...


I know the books describe the Guardian as having the head of a ram with curved horns and the body of a man, but I know in my mind sometimes a description just isn't enough. In some cases I enjoy physically seeing what somebody meant. So in response to that I thought I would share what my vision of the Guardian looks like.


And just to let you know, these are still kind of works in progress. Full body shots will be coming as soon as I finish rigging the body in Blender so I can pose him. As these are actually pictures of a full 3D figure, and not drawings. I've been working on the Guardian model since December 2014, when my eldest daughter asked if I could draw him. No, I can't draw, but I can do this.

I hope everyone enjoys.
Steve G.

No comments:

Post a Comment