Aug 17, 2015

Record, Delete, Record Again...

Well, I deleted the original four chapters I had already recorded, and started over from scratch. So far I am getting a lot more consistent results, as I am already back up to chapter four.

I do have to say it has gotten quite interesting jumping back and forth between three different characters as they converse. Trying to keep the voices right has been a challenge, but also a little self entertaining in the process (Sometimes I am easily amused).

On average it has taken about five hours for each chapter. Which includes the recording, the clean up, the effects, and mastering. Before exporting a properly formatted Mp3, and with 32 chapters total in "A Walk Beyond The Realms" needless to say I've got a ways to go.

Catch ya later,
Steve G.

No comments:

Post a Comment