Aug 15, 2016

Where Did The Summer Go...

I mean seriously, where in the hell did it go. To be brutally honest with you all, I am nowhere near where I expected to be with the third book. I'm just not, and that has me quite upset with myself. I'm only nine chapters in. I should be a lot further along.

The unfortunate truth is that this summer has been a nightmare, fueled solely on Murphy's Law for my family.

But you're not here to hear me complain so I will throw some best guess dates at you and hope for the best.

I am still hoping to have A Walk Beyond The Breach done this year. Maybe even a holiday release (if I had an editor I'd be in trouble). Keep your fingers crossed, and offer up a small sacrifice to whichever deity you hold favor with (not really but you know what I mean ;-)

As for The Eldritch Life of Leopold Torpid, I will get to it as soon as I'm finished with the one above. I gave up trying to write both at the same time as soon as the poop hit the fan in my little slice of the universe. Believe it or not though I actually have nearly the entire first chapter written for it. And every couple of week I read through it just to keep the ideas flowing around it. I really can't wait to get back to it as it is just so twisted and beautiful in my eyes. An indulgent depravity that sets my short hairs a tingling.

Anyway, just trying to keep you abreast of the situation on my end. I hope everything in your world is running smoother than mine.
Catch ya later.
Steve G.

No comments:

Post a Comment