May 17, 2015

Principal writing on Book 2 Complete as well as other stuff...

As the title states, principal writing on "A Walk Beyond The Graves" is complete (at long last). Starting work to wrap it all up soon, and get it published.

What is really scary is the fact I have already been filling a text file with ideas for a third book. I don't have a name for it yet, but I am expecting that any day now my brain will start oozing out of my ears, as more and more of my thought processes are taken over by stories.

I am also on the verge of digging out all of my audio gear in order to work on the audio book version of "A Walk Beyond The Realm". I've even been tossing around the idea of two versions of said audio book. An unabridged version read by yours truly, and an edited version read by my eldest daughter. She is "like" super excited and stuff about it.

Well that should give you a quick over view of what's going on, as well as what's coming.

Catch y'all later,
Steve G.

No comments:

Post a Comment