Apr 27, 2016

Potato...

My brain is mush, but luckily the semester is almost over.
I want to go on such a rant right now about the job market and college, but I shall hold my tongue. You're not here for that.

You're probably here to find out what's taking so long on the third book. The first sentence of this post is your answer.

I really have been trying, but it feels too much like I'm forcing it, and honestly I don't want to do that. It's not fair to you or the book. So until I can get gram stains, Freud, and staphylococcus aureus out of my head I'm not going to get much done besides filling up my "idea's file". It's as simple as that.

So, I just wanted to let you know what was going on, and to say that as soon as this semester is over I'm going to pound some furious keys.

Hope you have a great day,
Steven G.

No comments:

Post a Comment