May 22, 2018

Holy Crap...

After 37 chapters, I am actually writing the epilogue now to my third book, "A Walk Beyond The Breach".

Sweet mother of god, this book has been grueling. Mainly due to the fact that I have been in college the entire time working towards my Respiratory Therapy degree, which I just received a few weeks ago (thank you very much) after 21 straight months.

I still need to go back over everything I've written now, but my god it feels good to have made it this far in both endeavors.

So this means that the third book will be coming very soon. Very soon indeed. It also means that I still have 2 national board exams to get through before I can become a Registered Respiratory Therapist (remember kids, always have a backup plan regardless of how good you or others think you are, this is the number one rule of writing).

It also means that I will be starting on "The Eldritch Life of Leopold Torpid". A one off book that is not "really" related to the A Walk Beyond series, but one I can't wait to sink my teeth into. I've got a huge file already of bizarre situations and moments revolving around the main character that I shake my head at every time I read through it. Like I said, I can't wait.

Anyway, I guess I shall let you get back to doing whatever it was you were doing before you started reading this post, and I will get back to the epilogue.

I hope you have a truly wonderful day.
Steve G.

No comments:

Post a Comment