Aug 4, 2018

Done... Finally...

As it says, the third book "A Walk Beyond The Breach" is actually done. It only took a little over 2 years due to being in college, but it is. Thank the gods. My sanity may be a little worse for wear, but what can you do.

Links on where to get a copy of the E-Book are on the books main page Here. Paperback is coming as soon as I approve the proof copy (which is on its way to me right now).

And thank you for waiting. I really do mean that.
Coming in at 460 pages (in paperback form) it means the book is a little over a hundred pages longer than either of the previous books. Make of that what you will, but to me it simply means more story for you to enjoy.

So grab your copy soon and let me know what you think. I'm truly excited to hear from you.

Steve G.

No comments:

Post a Comment