Oct 24, 2018

Starting a New Job, and Writing...

Quick update for those who visit here,

I have officially started a new job, in the profession I have worked the last three years of college to become a part of. Been working 12 hour night shifts at a hospital doing respiratory care.

So to all the other RT's out there... hey.

I am still writing whenever I get a chance. In fact I am currently wrapping up the third chapter of "The Eldritch Life of Leopold Torpid". And I can say, with all honesty, that this book is going to be a very big departure from my previous books. This one is turning out quite dark and twisted, and dare I say funny as well. There is a very dark and dry sense of humor running through the story, so those of you worried about it turning into a comedy I assure you it is not. It's more along the lines of laughing at something, and then feeling bad about laughing at it later, because you probably shouldn't have laughed at it in the first place, but your a little weird like that, and it's okay. You're just thankful nobody can read your mind, due to all the weird things you think about anyway.

It's kinda like that.

In all seriousness though, I am really enjoying writing this one. It's different and weird, and an honest to god horror story. So I am very excited.

Anyway, just wanted to catch you up real quick, and I think I have so...

I hope you have a great day.
Steve G.

No comments:

Post a Comment