Feb 8, 2016

Experiementing...


Needed to clear my head and focus on something, so naturally it's art. Specifically, it's two possible cover idea's for a new book. A book that is not related in any way to the "A Walk Beyond" series. I am working on it along with the still untitled (and constantly asked about) Book 3.

Anyway "The Eldritch Life of Leopold Torpid" came about due to a request for me to write a monthly series for a website (which will not be named). I decided against writing for the website, for reasons I will not get into, but the idea stuck with me. And as such I have been coming up with ideas for two books at once (which is not advisable unless you enjoy chaos). This book though, is going to be much darker in contrast to my "AWB" series. And I do mean darker, in every way possible.

So here I have two possible covers, and would like to know which you like better. The one with the lamp post, or the one with clouds. Drop me a line and let me know. I would really like to hear what you think.

Hope you have a great day,
Steve G.

No comments:

Post a Comment